Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, get me even more excited!! What can I expect??

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
fast ,SMOOTH,nice grip,a deer killer no shock and a tack driver.....also invite to mafia!!!!!:wink:

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
one of the coolest looking bows you ever pull out of a box.First your jaw will drop :) then comes the setting it up cause you cant wait to shoot it and draws so smooth,and balances great. one of the best holding bows you will ever shoot.Now come the shot, its so fast for smooth cam and then the famous AlienX grin from taking all this in.

its a great bow, good luck and enjoy it

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yaaaaa Baby!! Keep'em comin'.:wink:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm in the same boat, ordered one about a week and a half ago and they are waiting for their 10's to come in. I don't even know where I am going to find to shoot it around here this time of year and I can't wait. I think the only one I have been able to shoot was badly out of tune and I still ordered one, so I can't wait to shoot one that is properly set-up.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in the same boat, ordered one about a week and a half ago and they are waiting for their 10's to come in. I don't even know where I am going to find to shoot it around here this time of year and I can't wait. I think the only one I have been able to shoot was badly out of tune and I still ordered one, so I can't wait to shoot one that is properly set-up.
Yes, from what I understand, two different animals(in tune vs. out of tune).

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C'mon Mafia members!!:jam:

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
prepare to have your jaw drop when you feel the draw on this bow.

everyone that has drawn mine all had the some OMG look when they drew it back. also expect speed and a rock solid hold like a target bow.

welcome to the mafia:darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
prepare to have your jaw drop when you feel the draw on this bow.

everyone that has drawn mine all had the some OMG look when they drew it back. also expect speed and a rock solid hold like a target bow.

welcome to the mafia:darkbeer:
Ironic, that is exactly what I was looking for! BTW, I have never even put my hands on one(not the usual bow buying practice for me)

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Great bow, make sure you take the time to make sure the cams are in time and everything is properly tuned....once there you will love it!! '94

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
How is this for an endorsement....230 Mafia members and growing:wink: #3 social group on Archery Talk

If you like a silky smooth draw, a rock solid wall, great and easy adjustability, easy tuning, great looks (both the bow and the looks people will give you when you pull the AX out of a case:)), blazing arrow speed, and the best customer service in the indusrty.....This is the bow for you! I just have to warn you, once you are abducted by and alien X the Nemesis and the Alien Z will soon be calling to you:alien: :rapture: :alien:

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great bow, make sure you take the time to make sure the cams are in time and everything is properly tuned....once there you will love it!! '94
How similar to tuning a Bowtech Binary are these? Back the drawstop off a little, get the cams synced, the set the drawstop?? I had my Equalizer tuned very well.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
How similar to tuning a Bowtech Binary are these? Back the drawstop off a little, get the cams synced, the set the drawstop?? I had my Equalizer tuned very well.
Its very simple to get the timing set,pretty much the same as you stated above.

·
Registered
54 Posts
How is this for an endorsement....230 Mafia members and growing:wink: #3 social group on Archery Talk

If you like a silky smooth draw, a rock solid wall, great and easy adjustability, easy tuning, great looks (both the bow and the looks people will give you when you pull the AX out of a case:)), blazing arrow speed, and the best customer service in the indusrty.....This is the bow for you! I just have to warn you, once you are abducted by and alien X the Nemesis and the Alien Z will soon be calling to you:alien: :rapture: :alien:
After seeing your post about your nemesis, I am wishing my alien would have come in already. I am starting to wonder if I just wait a couple months for a nemesis. Problem is I don't think I would ever find one to shoot around here before I ordered it.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a feeling I'm going to like this club!!:darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts