Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy with my 2009 BT Sentinel...Not experiencing any of the so called torque flaws and it shoots well in general. However I'm not happy with the grip. It doesn't feel right and I have trouble seating my hand consistently in it. Does anyone know a good grip geometry/modification to fix this, or has anyone had experience with a grip maker who sells sideplates/grips for the 09 BT's?

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
I'm happy with my 2009 BT Sentinel...Not experiencing any of the so called torque flaws and it shoots well in general. However I'm not happy with the grip. It doesn't feel right and I have trouble seating my hand consistently in it. Does anyone know a good grip geometry/modification to fix this, or has anyone had experience with a grip maker who sells sideplates/grips for the 09 BT's?

Hey Bean, have you tried TorqueLess Grips?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bean, have you tried TorqueLess Grips?
Nope...I'll have a look. I have to be careful with what choice I make though, seen as I'm in Australia I'll often wait two or so weeks for anything to get here, so if I get it wrong it can be a big waiting game.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
Nope...I'll have a look. I have to be careful with what choice I make though, seen as I'm in Australia I'll often wait two or so weeks for anything to get here, so if I get it wrong it can be a big waiting game.
Well I know that Dave is at capacity right now. On my two TorqueLess Grips I purchased from him, they were both in my mail box in about 9 days. But I've read on here that its now taking a good 2 weeks or so.

He does make some awesome grips and side plates.

They are some very nice people to do business with.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I used a Shrewd on one of my Bowtech Tributes and loved it. They are made out of Delrin I believe?.?. Nice and repeatable and they just slide on with enough friction to hold it still.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts