Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got everything in and ready to go for the Dream Season GX. Got it set up with a Spot Hogg Hoggit Small Guard 5 .19 Pins, Limb Driver rest, 14" Xtreme Flatliner Stab. (black powdercoated weights and quick connect on order), and a Superball Peep. Here are some pics. Planning on using it for Hunting and 3D this year. This is my first really nice bow, even though its last years model, so I am pretty fired up. Christmas break is here so with a two week break from teaching and coaching I plan on hitting the woods here in Texas for some late season hunting.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Sweet bow. Have any issues with the limb driver rest? I have the same bow could not get my TT drop away to work right. I put a WB and it shoots good now.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure yet. I am waiting on a 28" mod so I havent fully set up the limbdriver yet. Should be done by the weekend. My local shop owner said for the Xforce the Limbdriver was the way to go as far as dropaways are concerned. I have a QAD as well and plan on trying them both. Most likely will be limbdriver for 3D and if I like it enough for hunting as well.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do, it has been a long wait to get this going. The lefty draw mods were on back order so I have had the bow sitting for about a month. Been hard to see it everyday and not go out and fling some arrows.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
i have ld on my gx6 no problems whatsoever1!!!ur gonna love it works great for hunting too:wink:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
post something when you can if it works good and good luck.
Just set up the Limbdriver after watching the video on the website. Took longer for the video to load on my computer than it did to set up the rest. I couldn't resist, so I took the bow outside for a few five yard shots. I am super happy with this rest and don't see the QAD going back on. I know I was only about 5 yards but I was also drawing 31" where I am a 28" and still put it dead center left and right. No issues whatsoever. I can't imagine what it will be like when I actually get my draw mods and tune the bow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts