Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to sell my baby, but unfortunately I must. Will not bore you with details.

I have FOR SALE ONLY...NO TRADES!! an 09 Elite Z28 that is loaded. The bow is a 29"/70# full camo AP. It comes with everything in the pics. Not pictured: a Tree Limb 5 arrow Premium Quiver and 16 arrows (9 Victory Vforce V3 350 some with blazers and some with FOBs and 7 easton FMJ with FOBs). You get the whole package for...

$650

$600 bare bow

Payment is Postal Money order only as I do not have Paypal account.

PRICE IS TYD (Lower 48, Canada and Hawaii add $8 for additional shipping)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
here's a :bump: for you buddy

·
Registered
587 Posts
pretty interested what kind of numbers where you getting out of this bow

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

was gettin 312fps last checked lil slower with axis arrows ive killed 2 does with it this year they never new what hit them 1 dropped in her tracks.
Bow is super smooth and super quiet hate to get rid of it but because of dmestic probs at home have no choice have over 900 in bow and accesories.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
z28

guys lotta stuff gon with bow for 650 have all paperwork and has arrows with custom wraps and fletching and fobs

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
If it will help I would like the 29" cams.....have a set of 28's to swap.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
bump for a great guy and a really nice bow

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shorter draw

we can get it set up with diffrent cams with shorter draw he ordered some cams for a guy for this bow but he backed out cause his ar broke down

·
Registered
631 Posts
If you'll set it up for a 28" draw and send the 29" cams with it i'll take it off your hands.

Pm me your info and i'll send you a money order tomorrow.

Id prefer to send it paypal....its free and easy to set up.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
this is one incredible deal...the bow is ready to go hunting for a 29" draw length. Other cams can be traded for or purchased. Bow is priced good enough to change cams and you'd still be ahead of the value

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.