Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very nice bow. It has been my hunting bow this season but Im probably going to the Z7 for next year. The only thing I didnt like about this bow was the draw curve and the Z7 is the cure. Bow is in very good condition. There is some wear on the string suppressors and string but thats it. The bow will come with a T5 quiver in lost camo, 10 inch lost camo hitech stabe with 8 oz bstinger weight added to it. G5 Expert II rest, Viper 2 pin sight in lost camo with black sun shade, Tronjo Grip, Mathews dead end string suppressor, and wrist sling. It also has string whisker silencers, g5 peep and dloop. The bow is a great hunting bow and an awsome shooter. Its been my favorite bow of my life and Im not 100% sure I want to sell it just yet. Almost forgot to mention that it lost camo with black limbs. First day I bought it the riser pad and grip insulater infront of the grip was added to protect those areas from paint wear... I have about $1300 invested in the bow. Im starting the price at $900 shipped and insured. I will ship the bow in no more than 1 business day upon arrival of payment. Not wanting to seperate it at the moment. PM me with any trade offers or cash offers. USPS Money order only. I will have pics up tonight

Thanks
Robbie

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Very nice bow. It has been my hunting bow this season but Im probably going to the Z7 for next year. The only thing I didnt like about this bow was the draw curve and the Z7 is the cure. Bow is in very good condition. There is some wear on the string suppressors and string but thats it. The bow will come with a T5 quiver in lost camo, 10 inch lost camo hitech stabe with 8 oz bstinger weight added to it. G5 Expert II rest, Viper 2 pin sight in lost camo with black sun shade, Tronjo Grip, Mathews dead end string suppressor, and wrist sling. It also has string whisker silencers, g5 peep and dloop. The bow is a great hunting bow and an awsome shooter. Its been my favorite bow of my life and Im not 100% sure I want to sell it just yet. Almost forgot to mention that it lost camo with black limbs. First day I bought it the riser pad and grip insulater infront of the grip was added to protect those areas from paint wear... I have about $1300 invested in the bow. Im starting the price at $900 shipped and insured. I will ship the bow in no more than 1 business day upon arrival of payment. Not wanting to seperate it at the moment. PM me with any trade offers or cash offers. USPS Money order only. I will have pics up tonight

Thanks
Robbie
Please no lowball offers. I can move a little on the price but not much

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK guys lots of pms already. I will sell the bare bow but I wont budge from $600 for it. Thats completely stripped with the exception of the Tronjo Grip

Im going to watch the Florida Syracuse game now.....

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really just want to sell the bow. Will do the bare bow with tronjo grip, peep, loop, silencers and dead end string stop for $600. Can deal on the other accessories. Sorry but im not able to do draw length changes. I will still entertain trade offers just shoot me a pm

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would rather do setup for setup trades as I dont have another bow these accessories will go good on... Thanks for all of the offers so far.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Bump for a good buddy...

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Off to bed. WIll answer pms in the a.m. Im mostly wanting to sell but will entertain trades for loaded bows towards my loaded bow. Looking for AM32s or 35s, Monster 6inch brace, Maybe an 09 Z28 loaded, POssibly a Dream Season GX loaded(would prefer Digital camo). All trades need to be 29 inch capable without new cams, camo or black or a combo of both, and preferably 70lb limbs but may consider 60. I also may think about an Alien X..And if its purchased before the weekend for the asking price Ill include 6 Carbon Impact arrows with Mathews wraps and 3 4inch feathers on them

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.