Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 09 parker cyclone x bow for sale multi reticle scope,qiver ,carbon arrows,excalibur drawing aid. 175# draw 350 fps shot 30 - 35 times. like new no blemishes or dings. can send pics upon request. over 800.00 invested less than a month ago. willing to let it go for 700.00 tyd.

· Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
for those of you who have offered me next to nothing for this my price is firm and serious inquiries only ..... dont have all day trying to answer back ridiculous offers and questions .

· Registered
7 Posts
bow

didn't want to post till u sold the bow....I just bought a new 09 cyclone for $528.00 delivered.. map price was $750.00.....some of the interent dealers are willing to negociate..must be dealer price did not go up, just the selling price to the consumer...

· Registered
158 Posts
didn't want to post till u sold the bow....I just bought a new 09 cyclone for $528.00 delivered.. map price was $750.00.....some of the interent dealers are willing to negociate..must be dealer price did not go up, just the selling price to the consumer...
Nope, dealer price sure did go up. We took about a $200 loss on that order because our website price did not get updated and honored the price that we had listed.

· Registered
1,174 Posts
National Archery. Thanks for that explanation. My friend bought that bow from him I was just the mediator between them. I am glad that it was a mistake as I sure wouldn't of been telling him about that. But sorry you lost out in the end.

Thanks for your comments, its appreciated

Brian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.