Archery Talk Forum banner

09 PSE Pro Series

2985 Views 37 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  tdawg21
To everyone that supports PSE Thanks!! There has been a lot of interest in the 09 line already and because of this interest I have collected the info for the Pro Series bows in one spot. Best of luck to everyone in '09. And please introduce another person to the fine sport of Archery!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,684 Posts
WOW neat lookin rigs. That digie camo is really cool and I can see what happens when AR is absorbed back into the PSE line . Very cool

Any pics of the regular line?????

· Registered
2,225 Posts
before all of the cam timing questions come up from these pictures, these were photo shopped pics so the cam timing will be off. they will come to you timed correctly.

later
jkeiffer

· Registered
9,903 Posts
Great looking line up. I will be checking out the Dream Season after this hunting season.:darkbeer:

· Registered
4,122 Posts
Pse

What's with the letoff %? If they only achieve 75%, why list it as 80%?

· Registered
5,563 Posts
Historically I have not been a PSE fan... however your 2008 & 2009 bows have certainly been an big improvement.

Must say I thought the Moneymaker was the ugliest bow ever... until I saw one in the flesh internet pictures don't do some bows credit.

Who knows with the way PSE are going oneday soon I might even own one:darkbeer:

· Registered
2,225 Posts
What's with the letoff %? If they only achieve 75%, why list it as 80%?
all bows are like that they have an effective and actual, I forget what the releationship/reason is. can anyone help me out on this one?

· Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Out West, I tried to attach a picture to try and explain your question (didn't work). The picture was a rough image of a draw force curve. This is a representation of the force you use to draw a bow. The "peak" (the lowest part after the plateau) is basically the least amount of pounds you hold and what basically every company uses as the label of % let-off for their bows. But you do continue to draw the bow into the "wall". As you draw into the wall you lose some let-off. This point is your "effective" let-off. I hope this helps.

· Registered
169 Posts
Out West, I tried to attach a picture to try and explain your question (didn't work). The picture was a rough image of a draw force curve. This is a representation of the force you use to draw a bow. The "peak" (the lowest part after the plateau) is basically the least amount of pounds you hold and what basically every company uses as the label of % let-off for their bows. But you do continue to draw the bow into the "wall". As you draw into the wall you lose some let-off. This point is your "effective" let-off. I hope this helps.
Thanks for a great explanation. That is how Mathews got P&Y to recognize their older 70% bows for the record book. Virtually all bows do this.

By the way, that's an awefully nice looking lineup! I'm shopping for a new one this fall, and PSE, for the first time ever, is on my list!

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
How come the top one (Dream Season) is the only one to come without a "STS" installed??:confused:

· Registered
9,219 Posts
before all of the cam timing questions come up from these pictures, these were photo shopped pics so the cam timing will be off. they will come to you timed correctly.

later
jkeiffer
:wink:

How about the cable that takes a 30˚ bend backwards.... That is funny..

If it was me there would be no way I would let those pictures out even if they are photoshopped... Make a bad first impression on the cam rotation. I understand why it is done, but........

· Just beat Terry Club
9,369 Posts
All of the pro series bows will have the backstop installed along with the americas best bow strings. Hope that helps
Wonder why they left that one out of the pic?? The Am. Best St. is a def. plus!:tongue:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.