Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my TX4. It's a Right Hand, 60# draw, 33.5" ATA, 6.25" brace height. The draw on the cams can be either 27" or 27.5". The bow is a very smooth, and quiet shooting bow. It has an IBO of 342 fps. My real world speeds were in the 280fps range with a 350 grain arrow at 60#. My 440gr hunting arrow is going 250fps at 60#. The bow has been hunted with, so it's not in perfect condition. It does have some "character" marks from the days in the field. But nothing serious, or that will affect the performance of the bow. Don't let the 6.25" brace height scare you. It is very easy to shoot.

Bow will come with what you see in the pictures. QAD ultra rest with the harmonic dampner, Toxonics 3 Pin sight. I think it's the K9 series, and the peep. There are a set of H & M bowstrings and cables on the bow. that look new and are in very, very good shape. They are 452X material, BowJax knuckle saver, and Sims cable slide. The bow has only been serviced by me. No one else has touched this bow. This bow is a very, very high quality bow at a great price. Need to sell to fund the next project.

I want to get $390 TYD in the lower 48. U.S. Postal money order only, or pay pal.

Attachments

·
Hawg Hunter
844 Posts
The cams Have to be changed to change the draw length. #7 cams is 29-29.5. #6 is 28-28.5, #5 is 27-27.5, and #6 is 26-26.5 on the tx-4. But getting this bow for the price he's asking is worth the the extra 120 bucks for a set of cams. I think there less then that. Call Jim at Select Archery for a price.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would also trade for the right bow. Prefer bare bow trade. Please don't ask me to trade for junk. This is a top of the line bow, and that's all I trade for.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's try it again. Shipping is included in price here in the cont. U.S. Shipping to another country, or anywhere else is not. I will ship for the exact amount that it cost. I will only ship with insurance. Please don't ask me to ship without it.

Price is pretty firm, but there maybe some wiggle room.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can take off the sight and QAD. That price will be $315. Same shipping deal as before.

Let's get this thing sold!!!!

Someone shoot me a reasonable offer!!!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TTT

I've had several PMs on shipping. If you are outside the U.S. you will have to pay the shipping charges. This bow is already at a great price. I can not and will not eat that kind of money on shipping. Not trying to sound harsh, but for some reason I'm having a hard time getting that across to potential buyers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.