Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magnus please make this head, or a 1.5x1.5 serazor. At least a 1.25x1.25. i can't be the only one who would shoot these heads.

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,830 Posts
This has been asked in another thread that we all begged Mike for like 20 pages to do this. Asking for a 2 and 4blade 1.5in cut serazor. He knows the demand is there so Im hoping he has his team doing some R&D and can make it happen. Its my favorite BH of all time.

·
Registered
15,843 Posts
This has been asked in another thread that we all begged Mike for like 20 pages to do this. Asking for a 2 and 4blade 1.5in cut serazor. He knows the demand is there so Im hoping he has his team doing some R&D and can make it happen. Its my favorite BH of all time.
Yep, we tried very hard in that thread.

I'm still 100% for it.

·
Registered
701 Posts
100% on board with this idea too:) I think the market is there. Magnus quality and customer service without charging $75-$90 for a three pack would take some market share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,830 Posts
100% on board with this idea too:) I think the market is there. Magnus quality and customer service without charging $75-$90 for a three pack would take some market share.

It would dominate the market with pricing alone,,not even considering the CS which cant be matched.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,830 Posts
I would buy them in a heartbeat

I think a he11 of alot of folks would be all in to buy a 1.5in Serazor

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
If anybody can get a 1.5 to fly straight , Magnus can. But I would just like to see heavier , 1.25 is all ready good , need more weight forward . I all so shoot traditional which would be more desirable to shoot heavy broadheads .

·
Full Time Novice
7,258 Posts
If anybody can get a 1.5 to fly straight , Magnus can. But I would just like to see heavier , 1.25 is all ready good , need more weight forward . I all so shoot traditional which would be more desirable to shoot heavy broadheads .
I want heavier then 150 and I shoot regular compound bows. I wish they would do a heavy 150 ser razr or something similar

·
Gold Supporting Archer
9,762 Posts
I’m shooting the German Kinetics 2 inch cut in 175 grain.

What a jackhammer!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts