Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are black 5575 Gold Tip Pro Hunter arrows. 27" from nock throat to end of insert. Fletched with 2 red and 1 white 2" Blazer vanes, white nock. These arrows have never been shot. $100.00 to your door. PM for more info or to make offer. PM's will be answered in order received.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention that offers will be considered. No trades please. I am a new user at this on AT but you can check and see that I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay. Same user name, AGW8241. I did not post pictures as these arrows have never been used. I will take pictures tonight and post so you can see the color combo.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$90.00 TYD with UPS or Fed Ex tacking number. These will be listed on Ebay if not sold before this weekend. Offers will be considered.

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Are you close to Conyers? I'll be over that way this weekend to visit family. Maybe I can meet you and take those off your hands! I'm just on the other side here in Bama!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
91bravo, I am about an hour away from Conyers. It would be cheaper to ship them than to drive. Let me know if you want them. I'm going to give it till probably Friday and if they haven't sold I will probably just list them along with a 2 week old Mathews Heli-m that was shot twice at the shop when purchased.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.