Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have (10), Yes (10), brand new NAP Spitfire 100 grain 2 blade Broadheads for sale. One (3) pack is still in the plastic. One (3) pack is still in the yellow plastic case with the wrenches. The last four are loose but come with the wrenches. All broadsheads are new and have never been shot. I'll take $90 TYD for all. Thats $25 a pack plus $8 for the extra one and $7 to ship.

I'd be interested in a trade for Rocky Mountain Snyper 100 grain 2 blade heads or new replacement blades for those.

I'm not interested in any other broadheads for trade.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I have never seen the two blade before. Have you ever used them before and if so do they fly as well as the three blade spifires?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's been quit a while but I did shoot a Makenzy target once. They hit the same spot as my field tips. I've only ever shot one deer with these. It did'nt pass thru but it hit the opposite shoulder striking the upper leg bone which stopped it.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
WOW....I didnt even know they made a spitfire 2 bld. They look sweet...bump for a BH im sure many didnt even know existed.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price drop to $75 for all. That's $22.50 a (3) pack or $7.50 a broadhead,
plus shipping. Example: $2.77 from MI to Bowling Green KY

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE: Trade pending on the new sealed package. I still have the 3 pack in the yellow carry case and the 4 loose. All still brand new. The price would be $52.50 for the remaining 7 broadheads plus shipping.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
traded sealed pack

Trade completed on the sealed pack. The sealed pack is gone.
I still have the 3 pack in the yellow case as well as the four loose and two wrenches. That price is $22.50 for the three pack and $30.00 for the four loose or $52.50 for all plus shipping.
Or I'll trade for Rocky Mtn. Snyper 2 blade 100's or replacement blades.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To The Top
50 bucks TYD (within a reasonable distance)
Today only, or they go back in the box for another year!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.