Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep 10 years ago today I married my lovely wife Tracey,
Even thru ups and downs weve survived many storms and im sure will survive many more,Even thoe I probably dont tell her as much as I should, I am verry greatfull for all she does!
We have 2 great kids Hallie 5yrs, and Ryan soon to be 4ys,
and as they say
(TIME SURE FLYS BY WHEN YOUR HAVIN FUN)
Seems like only yesturday I conned her into walking down
the isle :D
I think she thought i had money :D
But anyways i just wanted to change the tone of some of the threads on sept 11th,.
And yes for thoes who know or have met me, YES I STILL HAD HAIR back then :D and a few less pounds ;)
Ken :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Cool post. It's awesome to be married to your best friend.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Who is that??

Ken you're right I definitley would not have recognized you in your earlier days! Congrats on the ten years and just think about the next ten to come. Now to get the other half to shoot with us!:D Ken & Sally

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just wanted to extend my congradulations to you and yours Ken, nice to hear of a relationship that is lasting and not breaking apart

CYA in the Chat
kco300

·
74,535 Posts
Lucky Guy

My sympathy to the miss's. In these days ten years a long time for marriage. You must be doing something right Ken.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Right on Ken. Many more to come.;)

·
7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,218 Posts
Congrats Ken! I'm coming up on number 8, and I think marriage is EASY. If you just do what you're told, then everything works out fine. :D

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Congrats - I wish you and your family many more happy years!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Congrats man!!!!!

Hope to see you at a tourney sometime soon. I guess I will just have to take the ride to your nieghbourhood sometime this indoor season.

See Ya.

D

·
0 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS MR and MRS 813...

...way to go KEN...

...first off on the great job "picking" your bride;) :cool: ...

...second on the 10 year Anniversary:cool: ...

...glad you mentioned the hair...cause you know I would have!!:D ...great picture!!...

...FOGGDOGG...Confuscious(sp) say "wise man learn young"...you are in for MANY years of wedded bliss:p ...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats

Congratulations to you and yours. Marriages can last if you both give a little help. Me and mine are coming up on 37 years this December.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Ken, congrats! I am going on 13.:) Maybee her working for an archery outfit has something to do with it working for so long.:p Aint kids great, perfect hunting partners!?:D Happy Aniversery!:)

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Good job Ken,although it doesn't suprise me,you seemed like an
awful good guy.It was good meeting you at the 900 rounds recently.Hope to run into you again.
Martina & I made 20 years in July and are still good freinds.It's
amazing.
See you on the line,
Jerry

1 - 20 of 22 Posts