Archery Talk Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I will soon be seeing a old friend -My beloved Kodabow will soon back in our home a great Xbow " What Dreams Become of "
In Cold Sitka Alaska nights my friend will become a new Star Shinning bright in the clear Alaskan nights ,a place of far,a place of cold ,a place of no time ,a place animals give them self up so we may live ,eat ,make love under the clear open stars to populate our god begone race.

My Friend Miss Kodabow

·
Banned
11 Posts
I am looking for a solid non adjustable rear butt stock for my Rhino.
Do to the lack interest here is Kodabow going out of business?

·
Banned
11 Posts

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Sorry, donno but Chuck would be all too happy to help you. They are a very welcoming crowd. Truly a first class out fit.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
The Kodabow stock has a cutout in it's butt for it's very unique rope cocker. If you were to swap out the stock I question if you could use the stock Kodabow cocker. Customer service is top notch! They will answer any & all questions! Good luck!

·
Banned
11 Posts
That site lists Commerical-SPEC or MIL-SPEC for fixed stocks would you know what SPEC kodabow uses ? < your help is well received>.
Found kodabow uses commercial-spec with AR spec wench ,also was told all you need to do is reverse the cocking rope end around so C.R:thumbs_up with work with flat butt plate .

A great customer service answered phone on 3 rings and you talk to real person.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Great luck using Grave Digger heads with my Rhino .Just killed a 400 lb hog that ran 10 feet blood all over used a 338 koda mag arrow.My son skinned out the hog before I returned to take pictures 80 today in Tampa area.

·
Banned
14 Posts
Great luck using Grave Digger heads with my Rhino .Just killed a 400 lb hog that ran 10 feet blood all over used a 338 koda mag arrow.My son skinned out the hog before I returned to take pictures 80 today in Tampa area.
Mr KODABOW........I have used the Gravedigger heads COC ( friend recommended them ) but have not connected with any deer yet I do like the way they fly have tested them to 60 yards
That is one big hog here in Tx 150 to 2oo lb adverage buy the way any pictures of the hog ?

·
Banned
11 Posts
Mr KODABOW........I have used the Gravedigger heads COC ( friend recommended them ) but have not connected with any deer yet I do like the way they fly have tested them to 60 yards
That is one big hog here in Tx 150 to 2oo lb adverage buy the way any pictures of the hog ?
HOG was an excaped farm hog from few months ago normal wild boar around here 125-225 sorry no pictures

·
Banned
29 Posts
I am now going put 75% of my time and effort here at Kodabow treads and help like I did with DTM SS sold hundreds of them SS bows with my posts,now going do same here come up to try a Kodabow The Rock Star gives his stamp of yes try a Kodabow and Don't Worry Be Happy.
Ill Be Back
Joe4570 did u kill any more deer with your Koda in 2013 season !

41 - 57 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.