Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is not really that momentous of a number in comparison to many of the diehard AT’ers but I thought I should do something different for my 100th post. I was trying to hold off and use it show off the new paint job that my bow is getting but that would mean I would have to not post anything for another week and a half so instead I decided to post a thread celebrating my 100th post, and I can always add the pics of my bow to this thread down the road once I get her back and put all together.

She is a 2008 Bowtech Guardian, she was real tree hardwoods green, but will soon be flat black riser and limbs with blue cutouts & e-clips to match my strings and G5 meta peep. I think see will finally look as good as she shoots. I am having her coated by Lee Martin who by the way does some top quality work… feel free to check him out if you need something coated.

Now I will just post some pics of my family b/c threads with pics are always better and my wife and kids are truly worth celebrating more than my bow, I could live without a bow but I cannot imagine life without them.

family

Tate my 9month old

Landon my 2 yr old

·
Registered
249 Posts
pic fail...

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
black

here is a little teaser of what is to come...... more to come once i get her back and all together

·
Registered
235 Posts
congrats on 100. Another 10yrs and we'll be up with the legends on here 20,000 posts amazing.

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
Congrats on the Hundy !!

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all done

So here she is all accessorized and ready to shoot
• 2008 Bowtech Guardian “midnight edition” by Lee Martin
• JBK stings – black & blue
• G5 meta peep
• Sure-Loc Lethal Weapon sight with green, blue, yellow, green fiber & blue level
• Ripcord rest
• Sims elite modular stabilizer & limb dampeners
• String tamer
• Easton Axis n-fused 340 with wraps by Onestringer & Fusion vanes

let me know what you think....

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I like that color combo it looks good :thumbs_up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts