Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says, 11 CX Nano Pro's. They didn't tune for me once I dropped 4 pounds after USIAC, so I switched back to my indoor arrows. Some minor wear on a couple of the labels, but they've got lots and lots of use left in them. Consider them somewhere between "near-new" and "lightly used"; maybe 2-3 months worth.
Rather difficult to attach a broadhead to, but they might be just the ticket to beating that fellow next to you with those X10s in his/her quiver!

10 at 30.0" (carbon only)
1 at 28 29/32" (carbon only).

Beiter Pin-Out nocks add about 1/2", over two dozen are included, 6 of which are orange (backups in case someone else is shooting similar colors), the remainder bright red. #1 groove, asymmetric.

9 120 grain stainless points. Yep, 120 grain. Installed with low temp hotmelt (IIRC, the CDM stuff, but don't quote me on that- might have been those tiny Easton sticks)

Most are fletched with 70mm XsWings in great condition. If you're going to be using something else, I'd be more than happy to strip them off and send you bareshafts; they're reusable, so I'd rather see them put to use on more of my arrows than to end up in your trash bin. That said, if you want to play with them, I'd be happy to leave them on. The short arrow is fletched with blue Micro Blazer vanes. Too short for a recurve arrow of that length. Might work with a compound.

A few spare nock pins are included, for a total of 17 (used the remainder of the spare dozen to fix up other arrows, these arrows haven't seen that many rear impacts).

I'd like $285 shipped anywhere in the US, or best offer. I'm perfectly happy to ship anywhere in the world, PM me for a shipping quote.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up! If you take them for the asking price, I'll send my (highly reviewed) homemade cookies!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
8.0 gpi, .200 outer diameter (thicker than the ends of the comparable X10, but thinner than the center)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.