Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have only 11 days until opening morning. What kind of camo does one prefer to use in the weather we are or for the beginining of october.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I live in south Ar. Still kind of hot here in early Oct. I live by MossyOak. Has always worked good for me. Alot of people call it designer but it is effective. Shadow Branch early and Breakup later. Good luck

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm starting to switch to Snakeskin Illusions this year.replacing older camo as it wears out.I bought My first suit of Snakeskin this year in grey/green.The pattern looks awesome for blending in.I still have some Realtree Hardwoods,Advantage Timber and an old suit of Mossy Oak Bottomland to wear out too.when I replace them it will probably be snakeskin.Let ya know after the field test 10/01/03.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah, I am a realtree Advantage Timber person. It is starting to cool down up here in north Missouri. But not enough to need anyything real heavy. I will stick with pants and a long sleeve shirt for now.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Archer88,I kinda soured on Mossy Oak so I probably won't by any more of it.Advantage timber and Realtree Hardwoods are both ok.This Snakeskin Illusions looks weird but I think it may blend into the woods great.It doesn't look like it will "blob"out either.I saw it at the AR Hunters Expo and bought a suit of the new grey/green pattern there.Take a look and see what you think.
www.snakeskinillusions.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts