Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some old arrows and shafts that I have laying around. I loved these things, but just switched once I couldn't get them anymore. Some of these have quite a few shots on them, and some not so many. Let's try $35 for the whole shooting match. This is kind of a mix and match so here's what I got:

3 x 27 5/8" 2 orange and 1 white 3" vane with glue in pig points (I think that they're 65 gr, but wouldn't swear to it).

3 x 28 5/8" 3 white 4" Duravanes (2 are wrapped), they've got uni-bushings and G-nocks installed.

5 x 27 5/8" shafts; 3 of these look like they've been slapped around and need to have about 1/2" cut off the back end where they have small cracks.

All measurements are throat of nock to end of shaft. In the pics a couple are missing nocks, I've got the nocks for em, just need to dig them out of my tackle box (included in the price). I may even have a few different colors if you're picky. Trade offers are welcome, I'm shooting Grim Reapers and Epic ST 400's.

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How bout $30 TYD?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump it back up.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anybody out there?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, How's about $25? If I can't get this out of it I'll chop 'em down to 25" and let my 8 year old cousin fling 'em at haybales.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I think that I'll shoot 'em at squirrels or give 'em to the local kids. Thanks for looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.