Archery Talk Forum banner

125 grain Rage Broadheads?

2720 9
Sure wish the Rage broadheads came in 125 gr. Anyone know how to turn one into 125 with, say, some kind of insert or O-ring?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,198 Posts
booster

Aftershock broadhead company makes a 25gr booster that screws into the back of your Rage then into the arrow and you have a 125gr head

· Registered
6,628 Posts
The word on the street is that there is not enough of a demand for them to make a 125 grain model. That being said, the Drury's want them to make a 125 grain model with a 2 1/2" cutting diameter :mg:

For now though your only options are the boosters mentioned above or the PDP weights that screw in to the back of inserts.

· Registered
2,477 Posts
Aftershock broadhead company makes a 25gr booster that screws into the back of your Rage then into the arrow and you have a 125gr head
+1 :shade:

· Registered
1,376 Posts
yup, what he said. i was actually planning to do that last season, cuz i wanted to try the rages, but wanted a 125 head. i just went with the 125 slicks i already had, but will be planning on a 125 aftershock/rage for this coming season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.