Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this from Bingham a little while back and bought some black limbs for it and accessories. My buddy pbuck has it looking good all back together..thanks bro and thanks breathn for the awesome threads as usual..I love the brown/black together and honestly this is probably my favorite looking bow I ever had and I've pimped alot of them..

Attachments

·
Beer Whisperer
11,211 Posts
You’re welcome homie. I’ll get it put the rest of the way together and start tuning on it ASAP.

And yes, I turned the cable around. I was in a hurry to get it together for a pic and just messed up.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Sweet rig! I would love to find a hunter in that good of shape!

·
Registered
10,341 Posts
Very nice. The 13 hunter was the best year they made. Thats a hell of nice hunting bow.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man I got lucky searched for a long time before finding one..

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice. The 13 hunter was the best year they made. Thats a hell of nice hunting bow.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Trial they are one of my faves reminds me of a newer version z28

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
Looks great.I have had 4 hunters,2-2012 and 2-2013..wish I wasn't stupid and sold them.I do really want another one and have been looking for about 6 months....soon enough I will have another.I want the next one for turkey hunting and late december whitetails....awesome bow...Grizz

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great.I have had 4 hunters,2-2012 and 2-2013..wish I wasn't stupid and sold them.I do really want another one and have been looking for about 6 months....soon enough I will have another.I want the next one for turkey hunting and late december whitetails....awesome bow...Grizz
Grizz that's what this one will be doing as well..

·
Registered
10,584 Posts
I have an Impulse 34 that is all black with brown and I too think it looks amazing. Very cool! Good looking Hunter!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have an Impulse 34 that is all black with brown and I too think it looks amazing. Very cool! Good looking Hunter!
Thanks man! It's just simple and not over blingy which I've come to like alot better..

·
Beer Whisperer
11,211 Posts
She’s coming around. I finally had time to put it fully together and do some tuning. Breathn’s strings were spot on and I only needed 1/2 twist to get cam sync perfect. All specs were good and it was a breeze to tune. Came in at a hair under 29.5” and 62.9#. Smooth as butta.

She’s a beaut!

Bare shaft @ 10’ and fletched at 3’

15 yds.

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
I found one,it's a 2012 but I don't care...I liked my 2012's as well....I am planning on this being a turkey bow,its all black and a 70 lber.

I will probably deer hunt with it as well.Now time to set it up and get it ready this summer for the fall.Our fall turkey season is now open from Oct 1-31st for bowhunting....Grizz

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
I plan on setting mine at 65-66 lbs and shooting a 597-598 gr arrow from it,I need to decide which slider sight I want.I am thinking of a 4 pin slider but not sure at this time,I want the slider in case I need or want to take it moose hunting and need a longer shot,or follow up shot out past 40-50 yards.I really do like the mbg sliders over my tommy hogg,anybody tried the hha multi pin sliders?....Grizz

·
Registered
10,584 Posts
I plan on setting mine at 65-66 lbs and shooting a 597-598 gr arrow from it,I need to decide which slider sight I want.I am thinking of a 4 pin slider but not sure at this time,I want the slider in case I need or want to take it moose hunting and need a longer shot,or follow up shot out past 40-50 yards.I really do like the mbg sliders over my tommy hogg,anybody tried the hha multi pin sliders?....Grizz
Someone needs to reign you in Grizz! How many Elites can a guy own? :darkbeer:

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
Lol...I sold the v37...bow is awesome but I will never be a target archer and like a shorter bow for just hunting...I am eyeing an evolve 28 next,in fact I am buying it...hoping to shoot it first this week sometime....I wish I would have kept the answer,the wait for the ritual turned me off of buying a new elite this year and then the issues with the cam on the ritual...i don't feel bad for not buying it....Grizz

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
Got the urge for another elite instead of a pse....had enough of them over my life....I am open to a few different ones,I always wanted a synergy but could never find one in my prefered specs.I would buy a 2nd hunter as well,but this one would have to be a 13' model....I have some feelers out...not in a rush my new hunter will be shipping tomorrow....Grizz

1 - 20 of 40 Posts