Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is listed on the Press Releases on the FITA website in the same article announcing the pending world records for Jamie Van Natta:

1407 points for Hofer (SUI)

"Swiss compound archer Patrizio Hofer has achieved 1407 points on the FITA Round at an international tournament in Karlsruhe, Germany last week-end. The World Record on the men’s side has been held since 2001 by the American Roger Hoyle with 1414 point."

I hadn't heard about this 1407 in Men's Compound. Guess this was done in early August.

field14

·
Registered
19 Posts
World Record Scores

Do you know what the records are for Compound women, recurve men and women? Please let me know. Thanks.

field14 said:
This is listed on the Press Releases on the FITA website in the same article announcing the pending world records for Jamie Van Natta:

1407 points for Hofer (SUI)

"Swiss compound archer Patrizio Hofer has achieved 1407 points on the FITA Round at an international tournament in Karlsruhe, Germany last week-end. The World Record on the men’s side has been held since 2001 by the American Roger Hoyle with 1414 point."

I hadn't heard about this 1407 in Men's Compound. Guess this was done in early August.

field14

1 - 3 of 3 Posts