Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg image.jpg
I have 15 of there beman bone collectors 400 spine 27" carbon to carbon 12 are new never shot the other three have been lightly shot all look new they have 2 orange 1 satan blue 2" blaze vanes would like to get $70 tyd pay pal gift or USPS money order thanks for looking

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They just say bone collector on them idk bud the gpi is 9.0

·
Registered
6,199 Posts
i live in nc and would be willing to travel the weekend coming. are there any items of interest you might trade for? 6 arrow kwikee quiver and 8 or 10 new broadheads , 125 g and 100 g. all are unused and you can pick from the bunch. ill spend 40 in gas to do this, so i wont dissapoint. if interested , leave phone # and well discuss directions and options over the phone.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i live in nc and would be willing to travel the weekend coming. are there any items of interest you might trade for? 6 arrow kwikee quiver and 8 or 10 new broadheads , 125 g and 100 g. all are unused and you can pick from the bunch. ill spend 40 in gas to do this, so i wont dissapoint. if interested , leave phone # and well discuss directions and options over the phone.

Thanks for the offer bud but honestly I would prefer to just sell them out right and I live in middle tn good drive from NC bud

·
Registered
6,199 Posts
ill keep my eye on them, might can do something later, nice arrows, they are not the jrs.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Idk what the jrs are there the thin one were the tip inserts slide all the way up into it were the field tip or broad head itself is sitting against the carbon shaft

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All pm's are answered still up for sell

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Morning bump ttt

·
Registered