Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,
I have a little over 1500 acres (4 farms) in SE Ohio that is prime deer and turkey hunting. I have an interest in hunting deer in other parts of the country, in particular the mid west or west. I would coinsider myself a serious witetail hunter interested in killing mature deer. I am interested in trading a hunt with another serious hunter also interested in a quality hunt.
Hit me back with what you have in mind and we can go from there.
Thanx Frank~

· Registered
3,547 Posts
Great hunting!!!
I have a camp in Harrison County..

· Registered
3,547 Posts
Leased spot from a farmer and have a camper there..He allows us to hunt his farm since i lease a spot and it is bordered by public on both sides..
Great Hunting!!
I killed 3 deer this year but not the big one..My buddy killed a nice buck in the upper 130s

· Registered
495 Posts
Great Area to Hunt in OH

For all you guys that have asked about good spots to hunt in Ohio or where there are good deer pops....here it is. I've hunted in this area many times and my father hunts there every year. We've taken and seen plenty of good bucks in the Harrison County (Cadiz, OH) area. This is a great offer and opportunity for those of you who are trying to decide wheter or not to hunt in OH or where. :thumbs_up

· Registered
245 Posts
I can offer deer and/or antelope in South Dakota or Montana among other opportunities. Let me know if there are in interest. 208-816-4245

· Registered
30 Posts
I don't have any hunting oppertunities to offer but I do have some Great fishing on Lake Erie to offer. Got a 26ft PenYan Intruder Hardtop fully equipped for serious fishing for Walleyes & Yellow Perch. Look over my webpage and let me know if your interested. We load up on the Walleyes & Perch all summer long. I can also provide lodging & meals. I'm not and never have been a charter. Take a look at http://home.usachoice.net/wrearick/index.htm & let me know what you think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.