Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!! What a evening.....Well got in the stand a little late...going in I ran 2 deer off! Got in the stand and sat and sat and sat...then out of the corner of my eye I saw the biggest deer I've ever seen while bow hunting. He was coming from left to right ..perfect right? Nope he then turned and went out of the "honeyhole" to where we had dropped some salt block back in the summer in the 4-wheeler path. I thought he was gone. Didn't see him for what seemed like 10 min...then I could see one side of his head around the pine trees and he was coming straight at me. He got right in front of me behind a cedar tree and I stood up ....it was amazing he turned and went right in front of me to the right and I followed him with my pin....I shot him at 9 yards!!! Yes 9 yards...heart shot!!! He ran about 75 yards and we found him. DSCN0292.jpg

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
705 Posts
That is sooo awsome! 3 great deer so far this year... I wanna come hunting with you!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sweet! He is a beauty!!! :thumbs_up

:wav:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Beautiful deer.

It allways amazes me seeing a deer from down south, a 175lbs deer here is a doe or a small buck.

Good choice of arrows and bow btw.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts