Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nothing great but from a wheelchir I'm happier than if it was a 240" deer
he came from east ...circled behind blind downwind..came back to get drink
95% broadside so he was where I could shoot so I did (about 10 yrds.) thanks Gail for weedwhacking grass outa way for me !!! 7:25 pm I shot him, I could hunt till about 7:40
my arrow glanced off of scapula and then glanced off a rib...after all this it combined for a 90 degree turn and came out the rear (I do trick shots ya know ) lol

when boys came home from combining soybeans about 8:30 he had made it just inside the corn about 30 ft.

I saw him go down in the grass....musta made it into the corn somehow

he had kinda wierd hair on his brisket (2nd pic)..anyone ever see this before?

wrong date on cam ...sorry!

·
Registered
10,616 Posts
Congrats on the kill!! Awesome job!!
As for the hair on his chest, looks to me like he was a jake turkey at some point and had a life changing experience so he became a deer :confused:

Again, good job on the kill and congrats!

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Congrats on the kill!!!

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
I think he was going for cornrows with that look. Hyuk hyuk

·
Registered
7,439 Posts
Congrats on the buck:darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Great Job!!!

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
thats terrific! What a feeling it must be for you to hunt.

Terrific hunt and congrats on your trophy:)

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Congrats, that is GREAT to hear that you're back out there getting after them!!!! I agree with the above, he may have been a turkey in a former life....:D

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
farmdude

great job! glad to see you still out there enjoying the woods....if you want to get that great buck mounted let me know....i will mount it up for you for no charge,:darkbeer: give me a call, i am right on the border of wyoming south dakota.....again great job!:)

·
Registered
7,439 Posts
if you want to get that great buck mounted let me know....i will mount it up for you for no charge
Thats awesome:darkbeer:You the man Ronnie

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
great job! glad to see you still out there enjoying the woods....if you want to get that great buck mounted let me know....i will mount it up for you for no charge,:darkbeer: give me a call, i am right on the border of wyoming south dakota.....again great job!:)
thanks but it's allready disposed of....I got many way bigger..got when I could still walk...thanks anyway!!!!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Farmdude, thats awesome, congrats!!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Way to go Farmdude!!

As for the hair, it looks like my dang cowlick before it turned to a bald spot!!! LOL!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts