419 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
437 Posts
Are these still for sale

Pics

Bag says 2.5 but they are 2.0s.
I just bought a 2007 38 Ultra with c2 cams and it's a 29" DL with 45-50# DW. What would these cam 1/2 do to my bow? Won't the cam 1/2 adjust DL and how much should it effect my DW? I would love to buy them right now if they work for me. I have PayPal. I wanted the double cams not the single that's coming on my bow.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im not sure what these cams will do to your particular set-up.

Is there anyone who can chime in and help us out here?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
If these are still available please let me know how you would like payment
thanks
Evan

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Payment by money order or certified check only. They are still available but i have several people interested.

·
Registered
419 Posts
i will take it

new PM sent !!

·
Registered
437 Posts
My bow wasn't made with the cams that are on it so they can't advise which ones to get other than going back to original cams which are not available and have been sold. Do I just have to buy a set of cams and then see what that does to my bow?

·
Registered
419 Posts
My bow wasn't made with the cams that are on it so they can't advise which ones to get other than going back to original cams which are not available and have been sold. Do I just have to buy a set of cams and then see what that does to my bow?
try to contact a some "GURU" here first and ask him what he reccomend for ur bow brand !!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts