Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the difference in feel for draw? and is there any actual speed increase, I hear both ways and I am a 28" dl

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
the number #2 cam is just a little bit faster,,but the number #3 cam has a better valley I would rather have the number #3 cam

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I have the #3 on my Carbon Matrix, it's silky smooth with a firm wall with the "B" module to get a 29 1/2" draw. I could have gone with the #2 cam and a 29" draw but didn't feel it was nearly smooth enough and the 29 1/2 required the larger cam.

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
# 3 looses some speed, is a touch smoother and has a better valley.

(27.5-28 inch draw here...):wink:

·
Registered
651 Posts
I think that with a 28"draw your only option would be the #2 cam. The #3 is a bit smoother/softer and the #2 is a bit faster. I have a 29" inch draw and could shoot either, I choose to shoot the #2 as I like the feel of it better.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I think that with a 28"draw your only option would be the #2 cam. The #3 is a bit smoother/softer and the #2 is a bit faster. I have a 29" inch draw and could shoot either, I choose to shoot the #2 as I like the feel of it better.

He can shoot either,the #3 goes down to 28" The number 2 goes up to 28" so you couldn't shoot a #2 on an AM 32.

I just ordered a Maxxis 31 with the #2 because I plan on passing it down to my son in a year or 2 when he outgrows his Rintec and needed it to go down in draw length,plus I already have an AM 35 with the #3.

·
Banned
2,108 Posts
my am 32 has the number 2 cam set at 27.5 draw and shoots a 420 gr arrow at 70lbs at 286 fps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts