Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Albemarle Archery
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2 Admirals looking for a good home.

1st Admiral is a 50-60# that I bought new a couple weeks ago. Being an idiot, I mounted a limb driver and shot the bow to check it out, and put a small gouge in the paint from the launcher of the Limb Driver, before I put a cushion on the arrow shelf. :angry: My 1st time trying a Limb Driver....

The 2nd Admiral is a 30-40# that I bought a few weeks ago that I cannot find a scratch on anywhere - it is immaculate. I bought it for my significant other along w/ a Hoyt Vicxen in black, which she prefers.

I'll let either bow go for $615/ea or the set for $1100. I prefer PayPal from a Premier account, sent a personal gift or USPS MO. CONUS only. I'll also consider trading both Admirals for a Carbon Matrix 60-70# in black.

Pictures Coming....

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
430 Posts
i want that 60lb one bad i got one in camo love it. That looks sweet. mite hit you up on it tomorrow.if you still got it.

·
Albemarle Archery
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just let me know Slayer.....

By the way, the pics of the 60# bow don't show the detail like the 40#'r, but they look EXACTLY he same. The bows are absoultely stunning. I can get more pics if anyone needs them - they are both in new condition minus the blemish from the rest on the 60#'r.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Free bump for a lovely bow,

I bought one of these a couple of months ago (exactly the same color) for my 13 year old son in the UK. He put 47 points on his PB on his first outdoor competition of the year, hoping he can keep it up for the rest of the season

·
Albemarle Archery
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Free bump for a lovely bow,

I bought one of these a couple of months ago (exactly the same color) for my 13 year old son in the UK. He put 47 points on his PB on his first outdoor competition of the year, hoping he can keep it up for the rest of the season
Thanks Photoshooter for the bump! They are not only beautiful bows, but they shoot as good as anything I have ever shot and ABSOLUTELY dead in the hand. If you haven't tried an Admiral, you owe it to yourself to try one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Two beauties!! :bump:

·
Albemarle Archery
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reduced again

$575 tyd, either one! :(

·
Albemarle Archery