Archery Talk Forum banner

2 days till wva opner

247 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  hstubblefield
Hnut hard and be safe .:)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
I am bummed about hunting this year. Since Feb. I have been working 7 12 hour shifts and then off the next 7 days. All year I have been pumped about getting to hunt all week every other week. I had planned on going to my dads in southern WV to bear hunt for a week. I even bougth a new Diamond Marguis, been practicing my butt off all summer. Well, wouldn't you know it, my boss tells me starting next week, the first week of bow season, I will be working Tuesday threw Saturday. It felt like he kicked me in the nutz. So, now I only get to hunt on Mondays. The other thing is that this change is only until the end of the year. Couldn't come at worse time. I guess I should be thankful I get to hunt one day a week, but it still sucks!!

· Registered
1,458 Posts
You guys aren't allowed to Sunday hunt?It sucks that ya'll have to wait so long in Oct. to bow hunt.I would kick myself in the nuts If I couldnt hunt on Sunday.I get every Sat & Sun off and that would only leave one day a week to hunt.I feel your pain.Good Luck to all my WV neighbors this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.