Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
thanks for posting, but holy crap does that reporter need to go back to school.

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,335 Posts
Coconino County Sheriff's Office spokesman Gerry Blair says 50 hunters were offered assistance, some of whom declined.
In the mid 80's while up elk hunting one year, we got a huge storm. The snow was up to my hips (and I'm 6'6"). They came through on snowmobiles offering assistance and to take hunters out. We always went up expecting to stay for up to three weeks, so we had plenty of food, water, and firewood. So, we declined their help. They looked at us like we all had three heads.:)

I would imagine that lots of hunters in AZ might not be prepared for such a storm, but it sounds like a few were.

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
thanks for posting, but holy crap does that reporter need to go back to school.
So you think she got hired for other reasons? :wink:

·
I am the Tin Man!
2,982 Posts
That story has been leading every newscast here for the last 24 hours. Add those two fatalities to the firefighter who was killed last week when a tree snapped in half and landed on his tent during a storm, crushing him.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jane Skinner used to work in Milwaukee. This wasn't one of her best performances. She's married to the Commish of the NFL, Roger Goodell.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
so i wonder if she thinks that brooding her eyebrows makes her look interested in what is being said.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts