i can shoot better than that at 100 in the dark. :D

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
yes it is imo.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
here's what i do first shoot a fatboy @ 40yrds then i shoot a st axis the axis should go through the fatboy with the only damage being the vanes of the axis and nock of the fatboy :wink::darkbeer:

·
Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
4,922 Posts
NO !!! It maybe good enuff for paper targets and 3D but we owe it to the animals we hunt to strive for better accuracy then that.:archer: Besides why are you shooting so close? move back to a decent distance and practice practice practice

·
Registered
915 Posts
sure it is but you must keep practicing til you reach my level ( check sig ) .....just kidding , congrats for the group :thumbs_up

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
NO !!! It maybe good enuff for paper targets and 3D but we owe it to the animals we hunt to strive for better accuracy then that.:archer: Besides why are you shooting so close? move back to a decent distance and practice practice practice
hahaha!

I say, if you can do that 60 arrows in a row, you are an amazing shooter... If only once in a blue moon, you are like most of the rest of us.

Its the guys who can do that with 90+% of their shots that are great!

That being said, I'm always excited about a good group like that so yes its good haha...

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
i want to say this is a joke post but cant tell.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
here's what i do first shoot a fatboy @ 40yrds then i shoot a st axis the axis should go through the fatboy with the only damage being the vanes of the axis and nock of the fatboy :wink::darkbeer:
How did you know I shot like that.:wink:

·
-------
2,640 Posts
10,000 out of work comedians and the OP gets stuck with this crowd.

BTW good shooting.
Do that the next 6 great shooting.
Do it with the next 6 awesome shooting.
Do it with the next 6....you get the point

·
Registered
64 Posts
10,000 out of work comedians and the OP gets stuck with this crowd.

BTW good shooting.
Do that the next 6 great shooting.
Do it with the next 6 awesome shooting.
Do it with the next 6....you get the point

do it with the next 6 and you need to go buy some nocks and fletchings

·
have bow-will travel
3,993 Posts
Give it time, work on your follow through, your groups will tighten as your form improves.

·
Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
4,922 Posts
WHAT !!! this is a joke post ???? omg:caked:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts