Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale (2) of Hoyt's great hunting bows....an Alphamax 32 in like new condition, and Alphamax 35 in great condition. Both have 60-70# limbs, and both #2 XTR cams.

The AM32 has black riser and camo limbs, #2 XTR (C mods- 27"), brand new Fury strings (flo-yellow/gray/black pins)...I tied nock points for level arrow- but no D-loop yet. Bow is in perfect condition, no set screw marks, limbs are perfect, cams are timed hitting together...will add choice of color D-loop. Price is $320.00 plus actual shipping to your zipcode. Paypal preferred.

IMG_0350.jpg IMG_0355.jpg

The AM35 has camo riser and camo limbs, #2 XTR (E mods- 29"), brand new 452X strings (tan/brown spec)...zero shots. Bow is in great condition for the year; has a little camo fade on the front of grip area and a minor mark on the edge of top limb (not a splinter- and only in the top layer- shoots great), cams are timed hitting together, will add choice of D-loop color. Price is $265 plus actual shipping to your zip code. Paypal preferred.

IMG_0629.jpg IMG_0634.jpg IMG_0633.jpg

*I have plenty more detailed pics of both bows, and would be glad to answer any questions via PM or a phone call. **I would be willing to sell both bows as a package deal for $525.00 firm- plus actual USPS shipping. Please PM me your contact info if interested! Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ttt...PM's returned. The AM32 pics show (2) different draw stops....The larger aluminum draw stop was replaced with a standard size draw peg.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure, but I thought "I'll take them both" meant, I'll take them both. Back up to the top for both the AM32 & the AM35.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.