Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get some cams in the woods and got these to build some but have just been too busy. I ordered some cams and will let these go cheap. $45 for both tyd with Priority shipping. Payment is paypal or MO.

These are nice little cams and with the 4 wire hack it speeds them up a bit. I also have some EXTRAS. I will throw in 2 weatherproof switches, 2 - 4 cell "C" holders and 4 - 9 volt "T" style snap leads. That will get you started!

Let me know
Nathan

·
Lurker Extraordinaire
9,190 Posts
I need to get some cams in the woods and got these to build some but have just been too busy. I ordered some cams and will let these go cheap. $45 for both tyd with Priority shipping. Payment is paypal or MO.

These are nice little cams and with the 4 wire hack it speeds them up a bit. I also have some EXTRAS. I will throw in 2 weatherproof switches, 2 - 4 cell "C" holders and 4 - 9 volt "T" style snap leads. That will get you started!

Let me know
Nathan
Saw the "2 HP" and had to see what a 2 horsepower camera looked like:mg:.....didn't register the hp was for Hewlett-Packard:embara:...free bump for ya.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price dropped to $40

Nathan

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump:

·