Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team Qualifier for Brackets- Starts 4pm to 7:30pm
Championship will be Shot Under The Lights! Cost $ 40 per Team, Best arrow counts as your Teams score! Cash Prizes Base on the Number of Teams Pre-registered! Must Be register By May 27, 2010 ( Mark Yardage at all Targets)

Contact for more info - Hilltop Archery Pro Shop (765) 275-2249 ask for Dave

Directions- 3 miles north I-74 and Exit 25 at 9 mile marker on SR 25

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call for tee time during Bus. M-F 4pm-8pm Saturday 10am-6pm Closed Sunday
Be thinking about a Team Name! Got too have one for Pre-Register! Tee Times from 4pm to5pm is already book up!! Call,make sure you have tee time!! 5:15,5:30,5:45pm tee times Etc.........Makes things run smoother. Can shoot 4 Teams every 15mins.for bracket positions-like #1 seat to # 50 seat All 3-D Pop up's Are Marked Yardage (765) 275-2249

From 4pm to 7:45pm Teams shoot for Bracket positions!! Make sure you have tee time!!! After brackets are made up, Then the Lights come on! That's when you, have too bring your A Game!

Music, Food, drinks will be on site! Everyone is:welcome: Watch the Teams shoot for the Big Money:D

Here's some Good Archer's Taking Break between rounds:D

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All the Yardages will be marked like this!! $1000 pay out 50 teams sign up! 48 yds will be max yardage during this shoot. Food, Music, Fun with your buddies!!! Take 3-D to the Next Level! It's a Hoot!

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
need 6 arrows to shoot this event! Thanks for all the Teams that pre-register! Still some tee times open! Make sure you have a name for your Team when you leave a message! 765-275-2249 Thank you!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Top 3 Teams

1) Young Guns
2) Old Men that Can't See
3) Big A's

We had alot of fun last night! I Want to Thank All that was in the Big money Shoot! I will post some pix later!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts