Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forget best, there is no best. What is your favourite 2 piece quiver and why? I like the look of the octane but I've heard its awfully heavy.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Well I can't say that there any better 2 piece quivers than Fuse. I have a 4 arrow posi lite on my Vectrix and love it. The new model is called the Satori 2 piece. Fuse also makes a 2 piece Ventura. The Satori has a foam insert and the Ventura has a rubber insert with arrow grippers on the top and bottom pieces so naturally it weighs more. If your looking for a lite quality quiver. Look at the Fuse Satori. The only thing I don't like are their prices. Seems like they raise them every yr because they know people will buy them. Used to be around $80. I got mine on sale for $65 and even found one for $45 but I was short on cash at the time. Now I look at Ebay and they are priced at like $130. Pure craziness.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Octane

I have an Octane 2 pc mounted on my General. Yes, the magnetic hood makes it heavy. The magnetic hood can be removed to lighten the load, and the quiver can be adjusted fore and aft for better balance. Unfortunately, this is the only quiver I have owned, so I can't offer comments on comparisons.

TMc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts