1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
i have 2 questions:
1. are the martin z cams adjustable?
2. on the sure loc challenger (2001 model) at the top front end of it is where the leveling screws are, not for up and down, but left and right. i accedentaly unscrewed that one a tiny bit, instead of the one i should have. i screwed it back, but i don't know if it is not leveled any more. would that unlevel it? and also, what do i look for in my shooting if it is not leveled?
thankx

P.S.- how many of you have a cougar 3 and z cams, and what do you think?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Cory,

The Martin z cams are adjustable (they use a module system) changing the draw length is pretty slick.

As far as you sight being not level anymore, it is a possibility that it may have been moved. Chances are it is o-kay. It depends if you are talking a bout the third axis adjustment, (these screws are on the scope rod area) or the actual sight bar. A way to check would be to shoot arrow from 20 yards out to about 60 yards and see if your arrows shoot left or right the further out you get. This is usually a sign of the sight not being level.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the screws are in the scope rod area, is that bad?? it only turned a tiny bit, but i realized quick it was the wrong screw and i put it back.
thankx :)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Cory,

I would guess it is fine and nothing to worry too much about. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts