Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Summit climbing stands up for sale. Both stands were purchased new from Academy Sporting Goods in late 2010, and they were only used a couple of times. They are both sit and climb stands, and are in excellent condition.

The first stand is a Summit Goliath SS. It has the extra large seat and platform, and is extremely light weight. I paid over $300 for it new.

I looked and looked, but could not find the model of the other stand. It is built pretty much the same as the Goliath stand, but the seat and platform are slightly smaller. This stand is also slightly heavier.

As I said, they are both in excellent condition. My buddy and I purchased them both on the same day at the same time. We purchased them for a specific hunt we had schedule in late 2010, and they have not been used since. I would prefer to sell them both to the same person if possible. I am located within a hour of the Dallas area, and could arrange to meet for a local pickup. I will take $425 TYD shipped for both stands, or $375 local pickup for both. If you would like more details, please give me a call.

Bert
(940) 902-1503 cell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.