Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the bow range today and shoot this group I was shooting at 20 at yards at a rubber O ring. I know its only 20 yards but I thought it was good.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I would be happy with that.....:thumbs_up

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,461 Posts
those arrows looked like they were pushed in

J/K, wish I could shoot that good :aww:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks good to me.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those arrows looked like they were pushed in

J/K, wish I could shoot that good :aww:
LOL I love this Chat form No one ever believes.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Great shooting!!

I am a believer. I stopped trying to shoot groups at the same spot. I have a couple dozen torn up arrows for trying to SHOW OFF!!!:wink:

I now shoot at my large block target at different spots. At todays arrow prices it is like throwing a $10.00 bill + in the trash every time you bust up the nock end of an arrow.

·
have bow-will travel
3,993 Posts
Keep at it..............

Keep shooting. eventually your groups will tighten up.

·
Registered
619 Posts
If i aim for the centre of a large spot i can nock the nock out of my first arrow at 20 y but i cannot for the life of me put an arrow on a small target like that, i just seem to flow all over with the pin.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Show Off!!

Are you just trying to make me feel bad??

Just Kidding...
Awesome group.

better stop doing that It's gonna get expensive!!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
20 yards and no busted nocks or ripped fletchings!!!!!...lol..

Just yanking your chain a little.. Great group!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Great shooting. But next time, I would put up a couple O-Rings and only shoot one arrow at each one so as not to ruin any arrows. It get`s expensive if you keep hitting your arrows that are already in the target. Just a suggestion!:thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Nice group. I think jkcerda was just joking. Know if you can shoot group like that at 30,40 and 50 yard. Here is a 40 yard group I shot there other day tuning in my new string and buzz cables in the wind.

Attachments

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nice group. I think jkcerda was just joking. Know if you can shoot group like that at 30,40 and 50 yard. Here is a 40 yard group I shot there other day tuning in my new string and buzz cables in the wind.
I see a busted nock on the arrow on the right. lol

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I got the Fat Boy last summer and have only 10 lift I have robin hood twice with them once at 20 and once at 40 yard, but I do pull them apart and I have busted a haft a doz. nocks of and I only shoot 3 arrow group to try to keep it from happening

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am a believer. I stopped trying to shoot groups at the same spot. I have a couple dozen torn up arrows for trying to SHOW OFF!!!:wink:

I now shoot at my large block target at different spots. At todays arrow prices it is like throwing a $10.00 bill + in the trash every time you bust up the nock end of an arrow.
I also up-graded to a large target area years ago so that I never shoot at the same 2" disk twice. It was funny when I got my first "robin hood", but not so funny after wrecking several more expensive arrows.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Time to get out a three spot target face and put them all in the X 's

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
I'd get rid of those 2 flyers.

:wink:..jk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts