Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the chance to purchase a Mission X3 bare bow for $200 and I was curious as to if this was a fair price for this model bow. I want to stay around the $400 mark total for the full setup so this should allow me to be right around that with the sight and rest I want.

Let me know your thoughts,

Josh

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I agree with dale, I think the bow only listed like 349 new. look at pse stinger pkg. good bow for the money. the pkg is 399.00

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What about the Mission eliminator 2 package as follows:

RH Mathews Mission Eliminator 2 bow. It a CAMO print on it. This bow has a 25 inch drawlength and 50-70lbs max. I bought this bow new for my dad this year in May 2011 with plans to hunt with him but plans changed. This bow has some wear on it but overall still in excellent condition. This bow is compacted, super fast for its size, and quiet. It's basically the DXT junior with the same performance but at an affordable price.

I am selling this as a package. It comes with Eliminator 2 bow, extreme sight RT500, Trophy Taker Pronghorn Arrow Rest, CAMO Stabilizer, and Trufire Release.

·
Registered
52,016 Posts
What about the Mission eliminator 2 package as follows:

RH Mathews Mission Eliminator 2 bow. It a CAMO print on it. This bow has a 25 inch drawlength and 50-70lbs max. I bought this bow new for my dad this year in May 2011 with plans to hunt with him but plans changed. This bow has some wear on it but overall still in excellent condition. This bow is compacted, super fast for its size, and quiet. It's basically the DXT junior with the same performance but at an affordable price.

I am selling this as a package. It comes with Eliminator 2 bow, extreme sight RT500, Trophy Taker Pronghorn Arrow Rest, CAMO Stabilizer, and Trufire Release.
First of that bow does not have a 20 pound range of adjustment. Second it is nothing like or even close to a DXT. Last I think your price is the very top end, but it should be closer to the $250 range with everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts