Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I am buying a new 2002 Bowtech Patriot with 2003 cam. I am getting the bow for $529. The hole for the stablilzer is very low under the grip. Does anyone have a suggestion for a wrist strap? The guy at the pro-shop said that you could run a normal leather sling through one of the slots in the riser. This bow shoots awsome, although it is a little heavy. I put money down for him to hold it until I get back home, but he said that he would refund my money if anything happened. Suggestions? Anyone have a 2002 Patriot?

·
Registered
359 Posts
My G3.2 2002 is the same way and I beleave CR has some in different roop lengths get the XL size, is what worked on my bow. If not if your dealer would call them, they would probably make one up with a longer roop.

·
Oblivious to the Shills
2,445 Posts
Bowtech made some extra long slings to accomodate those risers. Your local dealer should be able to get them, but if not email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
121 Posts
BowTech Has Them

BowTech has a braided sling specifically designed for the 2002 Patriot. Ask your dealer to order one for you. You will love the 2002 Patriot. One of the nicest bows I have owned.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I just sent mine through the cutout right below the grip, but right now I have a long leather strap and it connected to the stabilizer hole. I'm interested in what Bowtech has though. Anyone got pics?

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
nrpayne sound right? Yeah, they make some great slings. I don't really wanna spend alot of money on a sling for my huntin' bow, because all it's gotta do is catch the bow. I use a homemade finger sling on spot bow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts