Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time at the shoot today, didn't shoot as good as I hoped.

Great job to Rick Boyer for shooting clean in the shootoff.

STOZ and Brian Robertson good shooting to you guys also!

Oh yeah, And to Larry Shufelt, good job taking the money in the Dead-eye shoot.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Was there myself for the weekend and had a great time!
Boone

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Thanks DY,

The Funanza is always a great time for all. Rick shot awesome, watchout for this guy next year he is on a roll. Congrats to my wife for winning her class too, only dropped one 8 in the shoot down round!!!

Scott

·
Registered
937 Posts
funanza

another year, another funanza has come and gone and cant wait till next years. if you guys dont know me,
im dj goodson. i love the shoots at watkins glen they are always well put together but i have one thing i want to say, TAKE THE MIC AWAY FROM CY!!!!!!!!! the guy likes to listen to himself i swear! other then that it was fun again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Damnyankee; Thanks for the post. I had a great time last weekend at the glen. It was a pleasure seeing a bunch of familiar faces. It's always a pleasure to shoot with a bunch of friends. A special thanks to stoz and his family. Our whole family had a great time. Look forward to seeing everyone at the indoor shoots this winter. I am really looking forward to shooting some spots now. See you all at the range.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oops!

Sorry Mrs Stoz. great shooting!

RickB I can't wait for spots either.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks DY , RickB, and my better half!!
It was nerve racking shooting the shootoff, but I had a GREAT time shooting with new and old friends. I look forward to this shoot every year, and this year was no dissapointment.
But I can't wait to start shooting indoors now!!
See you all at the range!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts