Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may regret this, but, now that I shoot recurves, I no longer use this bow. I have for sale a 2004 Bowtech Extreme VFT in Mossy Oak Obsession, 50-60lb bow draw set at 26" with module #5. I've had it since the day it came from Bowtech and it has been a great shooter the entire time I've had it. The draw length is adjustable, however, you will have to change the module. Comes with 3 pin cobra sight, new whisker biscuit rest, new string stop, peep, and stabilizer. The strings and cables are 6 months old and are Vapor Trails in excellent condition. The bow has been recently paper tuned with the new strings and is shooting bullet holes.

Here's some info from the Bowtech on the specs of the Extreme VFT: Brace: 6 & 5/8" Peak Weights: 40,50, 60, 70 Draw Lengths: 25-30 AtoA:34 & 1/16" Mass Weight: 3lbs 12 oz IBO speed: 325-333 FPS.

Price is $225.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
bump for a great bowtech bow,someone will be EXTREMEly happy if they buy and shoot it.I put several deer a year in my freezer with my 04 extreme vft,fast, accurate,light and best of all wont rip your shoulder out to shoot it acouple hundred times like the new bows will.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.