Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Hoyt Ultratec bow for sale.

60-70lb draw weight

XT2000 Limbs

27.5-30" adj. draw length. The cams say ( Cam & 1/2) HERB and HERT, and they have (ABCDEF) on them.

It comes with a HOYT USA stabilizer on it.

HOYT USA 6 arrow quick remove quiver on it, the foam is kind of cut up on it but still holds arrows.

A brand new Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit, maybe had 20 arrows shot through it.

The peep sight is the bigger one, i think its 1/4"

The site is a 4 pin, Bone Collector Apex Gear, it has a blue fiber optic light on it too. Some of the black paint is scuffed on the site.

I am new too bows and shooting so I do not know much about it, but I took it to an archery shop and they said it looks like it is in good shape that I should put some wax on the string. But I will let whoever buys it do that so they can do it right.

The only reason I am selling this bow is because I am right handed but left eye dominant, and I bought a LH Mathews on here a few months ago to try out. I love how I can shoot this bow, and as you will find out many people say its the best all around hunting bow ever made.

I would like $350 shipped with everything on it.

Or if you want to buy just the bare bow itself, shoot me an offer on it. I really don't know what its worth, I just know its a good shooting bow.

Thanks. Chris

·
Registered
78 Posts
still got this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.