Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 2004 Hoyt Ultratec that is the Silver Flame color with Spiral Cam1/2 and XT3000 limbs. It has a 29" draw length and the sticker says it is 50-60 lbs, however. The original wheels that were on it were regular Cam1/2. The cams were changed and the limbs were not therefore the draw weight is 45-55 lbs. Bow is in excellant condition and shoots great. I am selling because the draw length is about 1/2" too long and need something shorter. Bow will come with string loop, peep sight, and NAP Quicktune 4000 fallaway rest. I am asking $350 plus shipping. Thanks Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
price is negotiable. Make offer and we can make out a deal. Must Sell Quick. Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i forgot to add this in the first post. "Bow will be sold as is and all sales are final" there is nothing wrong with the bow at all. I sold this bow as 50-60 lb once not realizing the lower poundage and the buyer was disatisfied because it wouldn't go to 60# and returned it for a refund because I neglected to post this. Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still available

Buyer is taking too long, bow is still available. Make an offer must sell asap

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.