Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Priority Code ????

Hey John what is this Priority Code stuff that was deadline of yesterday the 14th??? Is there going to be a registration limit or what? This will be our first time coming there are we going to get shafted before we get there or what???!:mad: Ken

·
Registered
6,639 Posts

Heck, you were the one planning out your entire schedule already a couple weeks ago. So, just get on the ball, mail in your IA Pro-Am registration and lose the :mad: , lol! :p

>>------->

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
What the???

Hey Jeff I want to know if I am missing out on something with the Priority Code??? The Reg goes in the mail in the AM if they will let us play that is!:eek: Ken

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
hey ken....you dont have to take the time to mail in your registration, do in right now online, its a snap....and you can pay them when you get there....

hope to see you there....would be my pleasure to whip up on another michigan spottie:p the whole darn michigan softie association.....nothing butt weak:p

the bowtie bridgade is coming

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Waiting for Barnsdale!

OBT I have to wait for Barnsdale, to see what line he wants ta shoot. We are ridin down together on Fri. Hey make me a Super Yooper deal on a Suburban to drive down there!:D Ken

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Card #?

Hey Chris what was your Visa card number again?? :D Ken

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
The on-line registration form asks for a priority number and you can ignore it and just pay by clicking on the link labled "here" but it never says if your shooting time is accepted.

Any idea how to confirm my time?

THANKS for providing online registration!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Double Check it.

Contact them and make sure they have you registered.

Your registration was probably never sent to them if you went straight to the payment process after closing the window that said that you had to enter a 9 digit PreRegistration Number.

Since it didn't like that I don't have a Priority Code or PreRegistration number, I ended up printing out the registration and I'll mail it in.

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Darn close there too Mau, only 1 digit off ;) !

Brad, the IA Pro-Am is a great indoor shoot.

Day 1, shooting a 360 round (blue/white 5-spot or single spot target face, x-ring scores 6, rest of scoring per NFAA 5/4/, etc. for those who have never shot this round). Top/bottom shooting positions, ala NFAA format/style. Pre-registration sign-up for your choice of shooting lines first day.

Day 2, grouped with your peers. Shooting a 330 round (multi-colored Vegas 3-spot or single spot face, little x-ring scores 11, rest of scoring per Vegas scoring format 10/9/8, etc.). Also top/bottom shooting positions.

Was $10,000 guaranteed pay-out, all money divisions, with approximately $1500 for 1st Championship Mens Freestyle. Not sure if this is the same or if its increased since last time I thought about that sort of stuff, lol ;)! Pretty generous payout going down pretty close to 1 for 2 or 3 past years. Not bad for a $75 entry fee.

Come on out and have a good time. They do a real nice job handling the shoot over there. Some manufacturer booths, a Pro-Am (random draw) team event Sat. evening, nice town with plenty of good spots to eat, and best of all, THERE'S A CULVERS CLOSE BY! For those requiring a frozen custard fix :D!

>>-------->

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
We're in!

well it's over done with gone! Jeff see ya 3 pm Sat. When are we going to do the Ice Cream thing? I have to prepare my taste buds!:D Oh yeah and how come you only have to pay $75.00? Ken

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Ken, ssshhhhh, secret discount only available upon request for those of us not planning on shooting the middle out of the target - saves on target matts and they can re-use the targets in league that way, lol :D. Okay, so my memory doesn't work quite as well as it used to - why should the brain be any different than the rest of the 'ol body, lol :D. As far as the ice cream goes, lets see, I'll be in Mason City Sat and Sun, so I'll probably be there Sat and Sun, lol ;)! Drive home takes me past another 3 or 4 Culvers as well (okay, so not the most direct route, but it does get me back home, lol :p!). Love this shoot, haha. Besides, its all Barbieur's fault - he's the one that wants to stop at each Culver's, really ;):D!

For the others reading this post........Entry fee: $80 to shoot in the money divisions, not the old $75 I noted above.

>>--------->

·
Registered
882 Posts
What do you mean my fault:D Heck, I was told some years back that my belly had to get bigger so I would shoot better, I am doing my best on the first part but the 2nd part isn't working yet. OBT, tell me it isn't true...are you really going to come and play???

1 - 20 of 78 Posts