Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
The pictures aren't showing up for some reason. If you want to e-mail them to me I can host the pictures and either post the ubb code or send you the addresses for the pictures. patrick(at)cookssportland.com Good Luck and Safe Shootin'.

·
Registered
19,453 Posts
pro38_shooter said:
and the Defender

31 3/8 ATA
7 1/2 Brace
I have to shoot this bad boy !!!
:D

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Does anyone know what the 37" bow is called? Draw lengths available? I need a 31" draw, am keeping my fingers crossed that they will not stop at 30", like on alot of bows.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
biggame said:
If they are going to call that anything but a hybrid cam I would have to see how it is strung up cause she looks like a hybrid cam configuration to me.

Look closely

I believe the main difference is that this system does not have a split buss.

·
Enhanced Mutant
6,128 Posts
Thanks guys. No I don't see exactly since the photos are small. You guys have me at a disadvantage but I can visualize what you are saying and that would definately be a little different. I will enjoy looking at the new system. I am sure it will be quite the buzz. Nothing attaching to the limbs well that is sure different.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Constitution

That is one butt ugly bow but it may be a great shooter.
Jbird

1 - 20 of 403 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.