Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting my quest to buy a Bowtech Old Glory. Would you mind sharing what the current price for the bow is in your area?

·
32,713 Posts
I paid $663.00 for mine before taxes. I got his lowest rate. It was a good price I figured and its a heck of a bow. Fast and quiet!

·
Registered
193 Posts
$750 here in the Oregon

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
you can probably get a used one for between 550 - 600, I think the local store was selling them for around 699 here.

·
32,713 Posts
uobobdun said:
$750 here in the Oregon
I would think they would be cheap up in Oregon. Hardly any shipping from the factory to you.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
^^^^^^

but then again, we dont have a sales tax

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
I asked a dealer here in NC a couple of weeks ago about the OG and Allegiance. He said one was $649 and the other $659. He didn't say which was which and I didn't ask. I assume the OG is the higher.

·
Registered
49 Posts
price

Normally $679 but I was given a price of $585 by my buddy here in arkansas.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was quoted $649 a couple of weeks ago at Seminole Outdoors and Archery Pro Shop in Tallahassee, FL :tongue:

·
32,713 Posts
speedshooter said:
I am sure some will not agree but I think ou can buy a better bow for much less Look around before you buy.
When you find that bow that is better than the OG please let me know cause I'd jump on it. My OG is great and I'd consider a greater bow. Course it's all relative and one mans opinion.

·
The Godfather
7,297 Posts
I would think they would be cheap up in Oregon. Hardly any shipping from the factory to you.
Not really.....lot closer and easier for BowTech to track those not keeping them at the min price

Any where around $690 is a good price. Good 'Ol boy shooter price don't count

·
Registered
630 Posts
$720 in MN

1 - 19 of 19 Posts