Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a beautiful red/black Hoyt Pro Elite that I used for only 5 months. I am the second owner, but purchased the bow in "as new" condition. Bow is still in "as new" condition, with no noticeable wear and tear. Has never been dry-fired.

Bow is adjustable from 27"-30", is currently set at (I believe) 28.5".

Accessories include:

Toxonics sight with 2x green pin scope and level
Quik Tune Arrow Rest
Stanislauski thumb release (barely used)
Aurora Hip Quiver
10 A/C/C Easton arrows (five never used and without fletching)
Circular Arrow Pull

Price for bow and accessories is $600, shipped. This is a real beauty, and could use a good home!

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
cams

hi im very inter in your bow can you email me better pic of the limbs and cams i cant see them on the pic what are the limbs equal to xt 3000 or xt 4000. the cams are they cam1/2 i want to see close up asap very inter lou [email protected] thanks waiting to hear how long is it axel to axel and look at no on cams

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
limbs

hi im very inter in your bow can you email me better pic of the limbs and cams i cant see them on the pic what are the limbs equal to xt 3000 or xt 4000. the cams are they cam1/2 i want to see close up asap very inter lou [email protected] thanks waiting to hear how long is it axel to axel and look at no on cams
hello,
I am away from home right now, so I can't get you better pix of the limbs, but they are LX Pros. I'm not sure of the axle to axle, but it is a rather large bow, I can measure it on monday. The cams ARE cam 1/2.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.