Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sent my son to install my 30" module on my 2005 vengeance single NRG cam, when he came back from the pro shop they had removed the 65 to 80 let off adjuster, is that normal? I called them and they said it did not need it after it goes to 30" and that it is set at 80% let off now, and that let off cannot be adjusted after that draw length. Is this true??? originally it was set at 29" and it had the let off adjuster installed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got it back

I got the let off draw stop back and set my bow with the 65 let off. with in five minutes of shooting I realized I had gained a considerable amount of speed and had to move my sight pins up, I noticed that with my 20 yard pin I was nailing dead center the 30 yard bulls eye and with in 5 minutes of shooting I shot my first robin hood at 30 yards and I have been shooting 3" groups at 30 and 40 yards.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Glad to here you got it fixed. Bubba
Bubba, thanks for the help and advise you gave me, when I installed the let off draw stop to 65% my bow gained lots of speed because my 20 yard pin all of a sudden was right on at 30 yards and my grouping got better, within five minutes of adjusting my sight I hit my first robin hood at 30 yards and I average 2" to 3" out to 40 yards this bow is just a great shooter or is it me, LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts