Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bow a couple of months ago with the intentions of seriously getting into indoor spots this winter. Unfortunately finances are getting rough for me and then I am planning on heading off to basic training and AIT in January and will be gone for 10 months missing the entire indoor season so I am going to sell this bow. I have probably only shot it 100 times so it is just like it was when I bought it. I wish I had pictures but I don't have a digital camera right now. This is an awesome bow and I love it but right now I need to get rid of it. I will take $500 to your door, help me out here.

2006 Hoyt Pro Elite - Inferno in color
50-60# draw
Cam and 1/2 cams
29" draw (29 1/2" - 27")
XT3000 limbs - 41 1/8" ATA, 8 1/2" BH
New this spring Bucknasty strings

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I bought this bow a couple of months ago with the intentions of seriously getting into indoor spots this winter. Unfortunately finances are getting rough for me and then I am planning on heading off to basic training and AIT in January and will be gone for 10 months missing the entire indoor season so I am going to sell this bow. I have probably only shot it 100 times so it is just like it was when I bought it. I wish I had pictures but I don't have a digital camera right now. This is an awesome bow and I love it but right now I need to get rid of it. I will take $500 to your door, help me out here.

2006 Hoyt Pro Elite - Inferno in color
50-60# draw
Cam and 1/2 cams
29" draw (29 1/2" - 27")
XT3000 limbs - 41 1/8" ATA, 8 1/2" BH
New this spring Bucknasty strings
ttt

·
Registered
27 Posts
buy bow

Hello. Can you send it to Argentina via USPS? I´ll pay the shipping. Yuo have to send it as a gift, without a price. The taxes are very expensive in my country. Payment by PAYPAL the price of the bow and sending. THANKS.
Contact me please¡¡¡¡ If you can calculate the cost of shipping and send it to me, i´ll apreciated. ESCUSE MY ENGLISH!!!!

(2000) ROSARIO, SANTA FE, ARGENTINA
send pics
I get an address in the U.S. to send him. thanks
PLEASE CONTACT ME plis
[email protected]

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come on guys I need to get this thing sold

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry I am unable to get an pictures right now, this bow is it perfect condition I will assure you.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
come on guys i need to get this thing gone

·
Registered
38 Posts
price ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.