Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my just built 2006 Elite LBH Energy Skulz Riser with Black limbs and 07 K8 cams for sale $475 bare bow TYD in the lower 48 States insured.

The Skulz Riser was recently dipped and it has Bright dipped 07 K8 cams, limb bolt washers & Elite string suppressor. 08 limb pockets dipped to match the Riser, New limbs & new Elite Carbon Fiber side plates along with a fresh set of string and cables. I built the bow for myself but with the 07 K8 cams the draw length starts at about 28.5" and I am a 27.5" draw so now it is up for sale, it is in excellent condition and has not been outside or shot since it was built. The white spots in the pics are from the flash, I had the riser finished in high gloss.

Here's a rundown on the LBH Energy

Right Hand
50-60 lbs peaks at 62# on my scale
Draw length 28.5" to 30.5" with the mods on it and should make 32" with the longest mods but I am going off Elite's mod info
ATA is 35.5"
Brace Height 8 1/4"

Paypal is [email protected]

If you have any questions please pm me and I will do all I can to answer as fast as possible.

Thanks,
Jamie​

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2006 Elite LBH Energy Skulz Riser / Black Limbs for sale

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I have my just built 2006 Elite LBH Energy Skulz Riser with Black limbs and 07 K8 cams for sale $475 O.B.O. bare bow TYD in the lower 48 States insured.

The Skulz Riser was recently dipped and it has Bright dipped 07 K8 cams, limb bolt washers & Elite string suppressor. 08 limb pockets dipped to match the Riser, New limbs & new Elite Carbon Fiber side plates along with a fresh set of string and cables. I built the bow for myself but with the 07 K8 cams the draw length starts at about 28.5" and I am a 27.5" draw so now it is up for sale, it is in excellent condition and has not been outside or shot since it was built. The white spots in the pics are from the flash, I had the riser finished in high gloss.

Right Hand
Draw length 28.5" to 30.5" with the mods on it and should make 32" with the longest mods but I am going off Elite's mod info
ATA is 35.5"
Brace Height 8 1/4"

If you have any questions please pm me and I will do all I can to answer as fast as possible.

Thanks,
Jamie​

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

$475 or best offer TYD Lower 48 States

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2006 Elite LBH Energy Skulz Riser / Black Limbs for sale new price

I have my just built 2006 Elite LBH Energy Skulz Riser with Black limbs and 07 K8 cams for sale $450 bare bow TYD in the lower 48 States insured.

Right Hand
ATA is 35.5"
Brace Height 8 1/4"

Thanks,
Jamie​

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

$450.00 TYD in the lower 48 states​

·
Registered
720 Posts
I cant believe this is still up.

Is there even another bow out there with an 8 1/4 brace...8 and freagin 1/4!

Oh, and it's got FREAGIN SKULZ ON IT!:jam::jam::jam:

Someone please buy this kick ass bow before I do.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I cant believe this is still up.

Is there even another bow out there with an 8 1/4 brace...8 and freagin 1/4!

Oh, and it's got FREAGIN SKULZ ON IT!:jam::jam::jam:

Someone please buy this kick ass bow before I do.
I'm with sunsignarcher, someone take this bow off my hands so I can start looking for another Elite to trick out to shoot 3D's with.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

ttt

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
this is a very cool bow to bad it wont go 27". 35.5 ATA and 8.25" brace should make this a tack driver.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this is a very cool bow to bad it wont go 27". 35.5 ATA and 8.25" brace should make this a tack driver.
Tell me about it, if it even made 27.5" I would keep it and shoot 3D & spots with it. I have had a LBH Energy before and it was a great 3D & spots bow that's why I bought this one and built it up the way I wanted it.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

ttt